Title 25 U.S.C.
Currently, we (Chamorro People) qualify for the following benefits under Title 25 Ch. 43 under § 4103. Native American Housing Assistance and Self-Determination. Definition (20) State
The term "State" means the States of the United States, the District of Columbia the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, the Virgin Islands, American Samoa, and any other territory or possession of the United States and Indian tribes.
Click below to View Entire United States Code Title 25
- Title 25 of the United States Code (Indians)
- OR click here to download the entire Title 25 United States Code
Direct House Loans To Native American Veterans'
Administration for Native Americans Pacific Region Website
Office of Native American Progams (ONAP) HUD Public & Indian Housing Website
USDA Rural Development Website
Native American Renewal Energy Websites
The Native American Communities 8(a) Program Works
- SBA 8(a) program fulfills the Federal government’s unique obligations to Native Americans;
- Access to Federal contracting opportunities to qualified Native community enterprises provides crucial incentives that stimulate economic development for Native communities and enterprises; provides educational scholarships and training, and encourages entrepreneurship in Native communities Generates economic activity for Non-Natives
- Native community contractors generate millions of dollars in economic activity in their surrounding communities with goods and services to support 8(a) businesses;
- More than 31,000 jobs have been created nationwide as a result of the program.
- Federal contracting is a highly concentrated marketplace dominated by a handful of large companies. Native American enterprises struggled to break into the market and have only recently begun to demonstrate the success of its participants in the 8(a) program;
- Incentives to use Native community enterprises have allowed for the expansion of suppliers to the Federal government;
- Native American enterprises receive 1.2% of all Federal contract awards.